Thursday, January 3, 2008

The baby bump. 12 Weeks.

People keep asking if I'm showing so I figured it was time to just 'show' everyone. All the books say I shouldn't show until 20wks so that bump probably has little to do with the size of the baby and a lot to do with my new appetite. The expanding middle is a very odd feeling, I must admit. I'm about 5 inches bigger around the middle and I'm up approximately 5 lbs although that won't be an 'official' weight until my Dr's. appointment on Monday. Most families bet on when the baby will be born, my family is betting on how much weight I'll gain. Leave it to the Jones'. If you want in you'll have to get in touch with my mom.

As of now much of the first-trimester fatigue has lifted. I'm still tired, but it is NOTHING compared to how I felt early on. The nausea is gone too, has been since about week 10. All things considered I feel good, so all is well.

5 comments:

tara said...

Awe... you are a cute lil' mama.

julie rex said...

you look beautiful!

julie rex said...

ok, so i have to add to that beautiful comment.....you are always beautiful, but now you are even more so. you are already glowing! i am so excited for you and sean.

Michelle said...

love the bump, lady!! You are glowing! :)

Anonymous said...

For a All hands on deck participation on the weigh in...I still need to hear from Aunt's Kai, Sean and Sue and Uncle's Beej and Andy. E-mail me