Thursday, January 17, 2008

The baby bump. 14 weeks


In the two weeks since we took a picture of the bump, I've had to buy all new pants. While the belly doesn't look all the big in the picture I don't fit into any of my 'pre-pregnancy' pants anymore. I even cleaned out my closet and put everything away in a box in preparation for probably never fitting in them again.
We are rapidly preparing for our trip to Mexico. With the pregnancy brain being very unreliable I have been making tons of lists so I don't forget to do and pack anything. In fact I don't think I've ever been this organized before a trip. We will be bringing the computer with us but we aren't sure how much internet time we'll have. If possible I'll be able to pop on to post a few pictures and let everyone know how the trip is going, if not we'll have to wait until we get home. Wish us luck!

6 comments:

ndarrow356 said...

i love your baby bump and you are just glowing. i hope you and sean have a fantastic trip. my mom says hi as well. i broke my wrist so please bear with my typing as i can't hit the shift key very easily. oh..have no fear..you will fit back into your old pants.

Kristeen said...

As if this is at all important, but your skin looks beautiful in this picture. Maybe you should stay on those prenatal horse pills forever :)

Tiffiny said...

I have to agree that your face is just BEAUTIFUL!!! I love coming on to your blog to read about the "baby's goings-on" (it's a daily ritual for me!) and when I saw your face, I was just blown away!! There's no doubt that you're pregnant and it's not because of your growing baby bump - it's the look in your eyes. I'm glad your doctor gave you the okay to fly - have a great time!

Kristy said...

You are fat.. get used to it!

jj said...

Dearer than our children...are the children of our children.

-Egyptian proverb

Kristy said...

My comment is also an Egyptian proverb. :)