Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The baby bump. 16 weeks.



First things first, I don't have enough time this week to upload and post vacation pictures, but it has been two weeks since the last baby bump shot so I figured I might as well get that up before its not 16wks any more.

Nothing really new to report at this point. I feel great, although teaching seems to be a little harder than it used to. That could also be because the room I'm teaching in this semester is about 85 degrees.
Speaking of school, people are just now noticing and commenting on the bump so I apparently 'look' pregnant now to people other than myself.
Hopefully I'll get to post some vacation stuff soon. It has been a little busy getting back into the swing of things at home.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Baby got back! I like big butts and I can not lie!!!