Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Today is Sean's birthday!! I feel a bit like a bad wife this year because I haven't gotten him anything yet. Well, I guess I got him flowers and had them delivered to his office (mostly just to embarrass him), but no real present yet. His gift this year will be a watch but we have been a little slow in the picking it out process (I've tried to pick them out without him but it results is returns so I'm letting him pick it out himself this time). We just have too much going on I guess. Our big celebration this evening will be dinner out with some friends, although the dinner will probably not last as long as the 'lets pick a restaurant' process lasted (I think we spent a combined 3 hours searching menu-pages for the 'perfect' place). Hopefully the food is good. =)

No comments: