Monday, January 28, 2008

Home sweet home!

As you have probably figured out by now, we didn't end up accessing the Internet while we were on vacation. Our trip went well, no major disasters to speak of. =) The last couple of days weren't the smoothest seas so we were (well I was certainly) very happy to get off that boat. The weather wasn't as sunny as we had hoped, the one day we had really good weather was our day in Puerto Vallerta. We had booked a snorkeling, kayaking and nature walk excursion, the first part of which made me pretty sea sick so we went right back to the ship to re-coup after we finished and didn't get to spend much time in the sun. The baby was pretty active on the first plane ride from JFK to LAX, but has been mostly quiet ever since. I think the rocking boat put him to sleep. I'll try to post some pictures and more details later in the week but for now I have to attempt to get back into the swing of things at school. I start teaching tomorrow.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I was wondering if you were going to post some pictures from vacation?