Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby bump 24 weeks

Here it is, the 24 week baby bump. I even went and changed my shirt so as not to confuse anyone. Although if you see how stretched (aka see through) this shirt is you'll understand why I couldn't possibly wear the same shirt in every photo. This shirt is the same as the purple one I was wearing in the very first photo. Sean says my butt looks smaller today, but I think that is just because my bump is bigger.

We had a cute moment with the lil nugget tonight. Sean had his hand on my belly and the baby started kicking a little. I kept saying "come on baby, is that the best you can do? Show me your stuff!" and oddly enough he complied by kicking harder and harder until Sean's hand was literally jumping off my stomach. At which point I started laughing really hard and the baby stopped kicking entirely. It was fun while it lasted.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Don't mess!

Elaine said...

I love the tabs (thank you for thinking about OCD me). I was thinking that something of interest to me and maybe others is your thoughts on maternity clothes. I am wondering how comfortable the pants really are as well as things that seem comfy but are not...

Also, how is the juice thing going? Are you still using the juice maker?

Kristy said...

Why doesn't Kristeen leave comments anymore... eh, they were stupid ones anyway!

Elaine and Brandon said...

I just noticed when I looked at the picture again that something was missing at your house. Did you move that floor vase? Every picture I can tell how close either the zoom or Sean is and the angle by how much of the floor vase I can see. (I think I am the dork, not you)!!!!

schwachmama said...

I know that this doesn't exactly go with your current blog but I thought you might find it interesting...
http://www.ewg.org/node/26212

Its about sunscreen and oxybenzone, a study linked it to low birth weight in baby girls whose mothers were exposed during pregnancy.