Sunday, March 16, 2008

Here they are...

The pictures I told you I would take. Well I took them I just didn't post them! Here is the picture from the front. The facial differences are more apparent in the frontal view. I'm a little 'swollen' in the jaw area. It reminds me of when I had my wisdom teeth removed. Its more obvious closer up. You can really see how defined my lower belly is in its 'pop'. It isn't a gentle slope at all, its pretty much no belly...belly! The top and sides are more gentle in their angles.


And from the back... Without anything to compare it to, I don't look that different. I am a bit thicker, and if your memory is good, you'll notice my arms are bigger, but I'm not unhappy with the changes so far. I'm a little disappointed you don't really get a good impression of my new and improved butt. Its actually the one thing beside my belly that people actually comment on. Along the lines of 'oh look you have a butt'!


So that's that. Hope the pictures lived up to your expectation. This coming week is an odd week (at 23) so there will be no pictures this week.. just more of me blabbing about things.

5 comments:

Michelle :) said...

you look great! People always told me I was having a boy because they "couldn't tell I was pregnant from the back." Pshaw right... look at me now, 39 lbs later!! Seriously though, I love your belly! I think you have more of a pop than I did at 22/23 weeks... I got my big pop between weeks 25 and 26. So noticeable that Adam, every morning, would comment on how much bigger my belly looked.

Now I only have 21 days left... I'm so ready to be DONE :) Enjoy this time - you'll love looking back on all these pictures!!

Elaine and Brandon said...

I hate odd weeks because I love looking at your pictures. I also love your stylish clothes. I love your stomach, it looks so cute. I hope when I get pregnant that people do not comment on my butt because I know the comments will not be as wonderful as yours.

Kristeen said...

You might be the only person I know, that when asked to take a picture from behind when you're 25+ pounds heavier than normal would actually follow through and do it. And post it for the world to see. Personally, I couldn't even do this now, when I'm a semi-normal weight. (And, if you asked me, I'd seriously wonder why.)

Anyway, this is why I love you. Plus, you're cute, even with a giant belly :)

lizzie's lib said...

YAY!!! you look so adorable :-) thanks for the web address.

Julie Reksc said...

Matt says that you are the smallest pregnant person that he has ever seen, and I agree:)