Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Full disclosure

After realizing that I link to Amazon.com a lot I decided to look into it and see if there was a way to get commission from the links. Lo and behold there is!! So I'm now earning money if you happen to click through my link to Amazons page, put an item in your cart and purchase it within 24hrs. I think I've done it correctly but I have no idea. Don't feel obligated to buy something so I make the 4% I just figured since I'm posting the links anyway I might as well get a little payback if someone actually takes my recommendation and buys something. I'm not told anything about the purchaser just that someone followed a link and bought an item I recommended.
That's all I just thought you should know. However, if you can find the products locally (or for a better price) by ALL MEANS purchase them that way.

1 comment: