Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My kids won't be deprived!!

I just found a great product, but I won't be using it for years yet. I have an unusual hatred for the smell of play-doh and have always insisted that I would not have it in my house, no matter how many times Kristeen buys it for my kids. I just found a website that sells organic play-doh that they say smells GOOD! It is way more expensive than the regular kind but at least my kids won't miss out on play-doh.

http://www.wilddill.com/item.php?item_id=251&category_id=2

5 comments:

Andrea (Mom to the B's) said...

You can google it and get your own recipe made with kool-aid that smells great, and your kids can eat it. It's salt dough so probably won't like it though. The kool-aid gives it color and smell.

Kristeen said...

Okay, first off, I think you like it just because the website is wild "Dill." Does the organic play-doh smell like dill Becky... you freak :)

Also, just for that comment, I ordered a truckload of play-doh for your shower. I'll be there early, opening tubs of it in every nook and cranny...

Becky said...

Good luck with that one Kris, my mother (whose house the shower will be at) shares my hatred for play-doh. I know you Kristeen, you would never torture my mother like that.

I forget how well you know me.. I didn't think my love of dill was public knowledge.. But the playdoh smells like berry, mint, peach grape etc. no dill scent. bummer

Kristy said...

Ick, I can't stand dill.

Holly said...

We used to make our own play dough growing up. So fun! I never heard of putting kool-aid in it, but that sounds fun too!