Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby bump 32 Weeks


I know I'm late again. It has been a bit crazy with school and other obligations. Apparently, I was making some people nervous since it had been so long since my last post. I had a deadline last week to submit an abstract for a conference so every spare moment was sucked into that. Then we spent the weekend out of town not arriving home until Monday morning. So this week, Tuesday is my Monday and since I'll be headed upstate to my parents on Thursday, Wednesday is my Friday. That's my kinda week!! Elaine had asked if I would start posting pictures every week now since we are so close. As of right now, the answer is no. 1) I can't get them up on time when I do it every 2 weeks, 2) I'm changing less now in my opinion and 3) I like these pictures less and less as I get bigger and bigger. If I look tired in the picture, I am! I think its par for the course at this point. Only 8 weeks left.. 'I think I can, I think I can' =)

4 comments:

Michelle :) said...

you look great! I think you should start taking pictures weekly at 36 weeks, because you never know when your last picture will be... plus, that way you can compare to see when you drop :) It'll be annoying, but also try to remember in the heat of the moment to take one last picture if you're able to on the way to the hospital... I don't look at all happy in mine, but I'm so glad now that Adam caught me between contractions and took it.

I wish I could come to your shower this weekend... say hello to your family for me :)

Elaine and Brandon said...

I understand that you are super busy, even if you took pictures for yourself and could post them down the road when you have time.

You are looking fabulous!!!!! I hope to see you soon.

Kristy said...

You can sleep in the car when I come to get you. I will try to remember a pillow!

Nugget can't wait to get snuggly with you!

Anonymous said...

Come home to Mama...honey and get some rest! xo