Thursday, May 8, 2008

Baby's first home video

I've been trying to catch a video of this for weeks and havn't had much luck. Watch closely at about 10/11 o'clock on the belly, a few seconds in you'll see the blueberry give me a mid-strength kick (theres nothing of value in the sound). Nothing else happens on the video afterwards, just me breathing and Sadie giving herself a bath. They get quite a bit stronger and more obvious than this but so far this is the best I have caught on video. Don't worry I totally understand if you find this freakish

5 comments:

Michelle :) said...

this makes me want to be pregnant again :) (sssshhhhhhh... this is the first time I've admitted it)

Becky said...

You my dear are C-R-A-Z-Y!! I can't wait to be done, and I don't think I'll do it again for quite some time. I feel bad about it but pregnancy is not my favorite thing.

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you make eye contact with your first "blueberry"...you will be soooo ready to have a little "pinkberry"!!

Michelle :) said...

haha - I didn't particularly care for it either... I always thought the people who were like, "Oh, I LOVED being pregnant" were so weird, too. I still didn't love it, but I can't say that I would mind doing it again sometime :)

Kristeen said...

While I'm fascinated, I think you'll be much more interested in what Brian had to say when he watched it. Here it is in chronological order:
1. "What--are those Becky's boobies? Becky's got boobies!"
2. "Wow! That's amazing, that's so cool!"
3. "Holy crap, I can't believe becky's so massive."
4. "Are you sure she's no having quadruplets?"

Yeah, he loves you.