Friday, June 27, 2008

I found a solution!!

First of all Thank You everyone for voting!! I got some comments from people I didn't even know were reading this!! Very cool.. I was winning and then votes kept coming in so it is currently sort of a tie, but some votes are unclear so it really is open to interpretation.. HOWEVER! I found the perfection solution: Clean Well All-Natural Hand Sanitizer! No wasted water but clean hands, and it is quick so I'm right back to bed! Its the same concept as Purell but it's all natural! It is a little expensive ($4.49 for 4oz but it says its 900 sprays), but I feel good about supporting an eco-friendly and kid-friendly company (The alcohol in purell has caused problems for some children). It smells a little medicine-y at first but it fades to a light citrus smell. I bought one for the bathroom, one for the changing table and a little one for the diaper bag. I also got the All-Natural Antibacterial Foaming Hand Wash in orange vanilla scent, all the cleaning power, zero triclosan. The cosmetic safety database has yet to rate this product but if they do I'll let you know.
I think I'm nesting in the form of buying eco-friendly cleaning products because I also got some Method floor cleaner and a re-usable 'swifter'-like mop cover also made by Method.


P.S. I got it at Target, but it is cheaper at Amazon.com ($5.99 for 6oz.) I'll eventually add it to my nifty Amazon Store!

5 comments:

schwachmama said...

ok...I am not a germ freak and I would agree that urine is sterile in healthy kidneys only but you have to keep in mind that it can pick up bacteria from the surrounding skin...I would def recommend min of rinsing but I am glad you found a solution.

Erica said...

Yay, Zero Triclosan!
What a great solution for the diaper bag especially! Who knows where the closest sink may be...

Jen said...

Good call! :) I think this was just the solution you needed. Do you just happen to come across it in Target, or you had researched it before hand? I love Target!

Becky said...

I researched it first and was about to buy it online but saw someone commenting that they found it at Target so I went to check it out. I agree Target is pretty great, as far as variety of products.

Elaine and Brandon said...

How has it worked for you?