Well today was another eventful visit. Everything is still normal (blood pressure, measurement, baby's heart rate), I gained another 2 lbs bringing the grand total to 57lbs up. I'm still only 2 cm dilated so all the contractions I'm having a just for show and aren't actually accomplishing anything (bummer!). Dr. Gade offered to actually induce me tomorrow if I wanted, and while I admit I considered it for a moment, we all eventually decided I wasn't ready (mentally) for that and we will wait and see what happens. While I wouldn't fault any woman at 39 weeks for going ahead and getting it over with, the increased chance of needing an epidural as well as a c-section due to the unnatural progression of labor are enough for me to take my chances with the real thing. That being said, if I still haven't gone naturally by next Wednesday they will induce me then and I won't hesitate to go along with it. So at the most I have another week left, and I can handle that, although I would really like to get this moving (on its own) by the weekend if at all possible. So we are really in the 'any day now or else' part of the game. Sean thinks the baby is just going to take after us and be punctual, coming exactly on time, not early or late. We'll see.
In other news, I think Grayson is officially OFF the list of names and has been temporarily replaced by Aaron, although it is at this point, very much a 3rd choice in the event the first two just don't work with his little face at all.