Wednesday, July 16, 2008

40-Week Baby Bump


Here it is, the official last picture of the bump!! We are less than and hour and a half from leaving the house to go to the hospital. I'm not exactly sure what will happen but there is a good chance I won't even have the pitocin started until tomorrow depending on how 'ripe' they decide my cervix is. I promise I will make every attempt to keep everyone informed in a timely manner, but please understand we will not be accepting phone calls or answering text messages while I'm in labor. =) Thanks for all the love and support, I can certainly feel it I'm not nervous in the least.
P.S. I'm not as tired as I look I promise. =)

5 comments:

Michelle :) said...

you look beautiful! In 24 hours, you'll have your baby in your arms!!!!! :)

erica said...

You'll have to change "mom-to-be" at the top of your blog to "mommy- yay!" now!! You know, with all the time you'll have once little Colin/Jackson/etc gets home ;-)
I have been thinking about you and I hope everything is going well.

Elaine and Brandon said...

I want to let you know I can't wait anymore for news. I am going crazy. I know I usually stalk your site, but I am actually aware that I am stalking your site....

Elaine and Brandon said...

I can hardly stand it any longer..I may need to drive to your house (now that I know how to get there) to find out Mr. Blueberry's official name....

kandis said...

becky/shawn, congratulations and welcome to the parenting, sleep-deprived club
love, aunt kandi