Sunday, July 20, 2008

Colin comes home

Hey everyone, I'm sorry I'm so slow to post. Things are going to be pretty busy around here. I'm already being yelled at that I should be sleeping not blogging but I wanted to jump and and tell everyone I'm alive, we are both healthy and I'm healing nicely after a very long labor and 3+ hours of hard pushing. I got him out without a c-section but it was close and the poor little guy had a bit of a cone head the first 48 hours or so. I'm not being allowed to upload pics, hoprfully my sister will post some soon as she was here yesterday, you can check out her blog through the link I have below (Sisty is my sister Kristy if you didn't put that together).

We so appreciate all the love and support you've been sending via e-mail and text. I promise as soon as I get more than 2 hours of sleep at night I'll be on, but right now we have a demanding little eater who refuses to leave my side for more than 1 hour at a time. It's nice to be so loved, exhausting but nice.

While we are tired, we couldn't be any more in love with this little guy. We are so happy.

9 comments:

Elaine and Brandon said...

Oh I am so happy to finally tell all my family that baby Berry has a name. I am glad to hear you are all home and trying to get as much rest as you can. I knew my stalking would pay off and at some point I would find out more information. Again--Brandon and I are just so happy for the both of you!!!!!! Now, get some sleep!!!!!!!!

Sarah B. said...

Miguel and I are so happy for you two. Colin is a great name! We are happy that everybody is healthy and doing great. YAY, I'm so excited that the little man is here! We can't wait to visit. Well, get some sleep and we can't wait to hear more.. Love ya guys!!!

AbbeM said...

Congratulations Becky and Sean! I'm so happy for the both of you, and can't wait to meet Colin in November. Can't wait to see pictures!

Kristeen said...

I agree with Sarah. Colin IS a great name... hehe. I love you :) Can't wait to talk to you.

Erica said...

Hooray for Colin (and his parents, of course)! I am so happy that everyone is at home and doing well. :-D

Michelle :) said...

I'm so happy for you, Becky :) Rest up, and enjoy every second. Sounds like he's already got you wrapped around his little finger :)

Tiffiny said...

I've been thinking about all of you bunches. SO VERY happy for you. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more details about his birth. Welcome to the light Colin!

Elizabeth Kalfas said...

yay berry family!! i am so excited for you two. i can't wait to meet the little bundle when i'm out on the east coast. rest well becky and congrats and much love to all three of you!! xoxo :-)

Sneks said...

Welcome home Colin, Mommy & Daddy!

I am so happy for you all!

Best of luck during these first few weeks! Enjoy it and take LOTS of photos!!!