Saturday, July 5, 2008

Listlessness

The best word to describe the mood in our apartment this weekend is listless. Nothing we can really do, but certainly there is one thing we would like to be doing and that's having a baby already. We've been tracking contractions for what feels like days and while at times they get as close as 5 mins, they keep petering out. It is quite frustrating actually because we feel like we are making progress and then blah, nothing happens. So while this morning I was feeling like today would be the day, now I don't think so.. how much teasing can I take?

ARG!

4 comments:

Andrea (Mom to the B's) said...

relax, watch your favorite movie, play cards or something stop tracking. It will happen!

Michelle :) said...

I have heard that sex is supposed to bring on labor ;)

Tiffiny said...

I'm with Michelle - sex does bring on labor. I know a couple babies that were born within 12 hours after their parents had sex. If it makes you feel any better, we're all thinking about you everyday!! I don't think more people have anticipated any baby as much as we're excited about your blueberry. :o)

Elaine and Brandon said...

Is no new news online mean the contractions are consistent??