Friday, July 11, 2008

No (more) Gifts Please!

I just wanted to write a quick post as a few people have asked me what we need for the baby in anticipation of the baby being born and wanting to give him gifts. In all honesty, we have absolutely everything we could possibly need for our new bundle of joy and THEN some. Remember, my sister had a little boy just one year ago so we inherited quite a bit from them. I am not exaggerating when I tell you we have 48 onesies size 0-3 months. While the thought is appreciated, we have a small apartment and thus we are already packed to the gills with as much baby necessities as we can handle.

Now I understand that some people will have already made their purchases in anticipation of the event and we will obviously appreciate anything you've gotten, but if you have not purchased a gift please understand that we really do not need anything else, you presence is present enough!!

1 comment:

erica said...

Happy due date...