Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oopps I forgot..

Sorry Elaine.. I gained another two lbs this week. So the official number is 59gained. HA beat that people! I'm so good at this game, its called Becky WINS!

And I had planned on taking a picture last night but didn't remember until I was already in bed and there was no way I was going to get dressed again so I'll try to do it tonight or tomorrow. I do intend to have one more picture before the big day. Since it doesn't really feel like its going to be today I think tomorrow is our big day (although technically it will probably be Thursday).

Thursday is also a special day for someone else I know. One of my favorite kids turns 8 on Thursday. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS!!! I'm having a baby for your birthday, but unfortunately you can't keep him, so I'll just get you something else. =)

Oh and I guess the widget is counting up now.. we were really holding out on the delivery just to see what happened to it. HA!

7 comments:

Amy J said...

Thomas could not be happier that little 'blue berry' may be popping out on his bday!! I think the two of them will be bonded by more that their birthday's though... Thomas is all ready talking about the things he is going to 'teach' him.

Elaine and Brandon said...

Have a GREAT day today!!!!!! My thoughts and prayers will be with you for a quick and (as) pain free labor and delivery

Michelle :) said...

Just wanted to wish you good luck today :) I can't wait to read your birth story and meet your little man! (and learn his name:)

Carol said...

I am not responsible for making any sense out of verbal comments today, tonight or anytime until I get the news of our newest great grandson. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and hope it is just as easy as possible and you and Sean will soon be holding your new bundle of joy. The ingredients for the care package are ready for the oven so soon very soon it will be on the way via Mr. Postman. By the way I am now jumping every time the phone rings. Great Grandma GG

Nancy D said...

I will be thinking of you and Sean a lot today and waiting for Kristeen to call me!

Jen said...

thinking of you guys- wishing you all the best for a speedy delivery! :)

Erica said...

I will be thinking about ALL you Berryses all day, good luck! :-D