Monday, September 1, 2008

Home again, home again...

In case you didn't know, I was out of town (and without Internet) for the last week. Sean and I rented a house on Keuka lake and your families rotated in and out for some Q-T with us and little Colin. It couldn't have gone better and Colin was a total GEM in the car. The 6+ hour drive was very intimidating but he slept most of the way and woke up long enough to take bottles of freshly pumped breast milk. I think he fussed for a total of 15 mins (on and off) on the way home and that was it. What a good little baby!! I also had my ten year high school reunion on Saturday night. While it wasn't really well attended it was a lot of fun and not overly 'cliquey' as many people warned me it would be.

I've got lots of pictures and new post ideas that I'll get up this week. My husband is very worried my week hiatus has caused me to loose readership. According to him he doesn't read the blogs posts, just the comments so he would be very disappointed if people stopped commenting.

6 comments:

Carol said...

So glad ti hear the trip home went so well. It's a long trip and I think about how I feel in a car that long and say to myself it surely can't be much fun for these little guys of ours. He is precious Love GGGGGGG

Anonymous said...

I am so glad all three of you had such a wonderful week! Tell Sean not to worry about people not reading your blog. At least for me and I am sure many others... it is the first thing I check everyday before I check my mail or pay bills!
:) Nancy

Jen said...

I've been checking and wondering where you all have been! it's good to hear everything went well... can't wait to see some pics! :)

Anonymous said...

If you go on vacation again, I am totally boycotting your site!!! HA HA HA...now you know I couldn't do that. But I did not check all week because I knew you were gone, but it was very hard~~~ I can't wait for new pictures. -Elaine

mommymac4 said...

I just figured that being the mom of a new born finally caught up with you and that you were choosing sleep over blogging! I'm glad you got a chance to vacation. I'm even more happy to hear that Colin did well in the car. Sometime I'll have to tell you about the twins first long car trip :P

Amy said...

no lost readership here.... we knew you guy s were on vacation. :)