Weight: 15lbs 12oz (82nd %ile)
Height: 25.64 inchs (89th %ile)
Head Circ: 42cm (59th%ile)
Sleeps: Erratically, sometimes 5 hours, sometimes 2 hours. Averages about 12hrs a day total (on the low side for his age group, but the doctor isn't concerned)
- Chewing on his fingers or burp cloths,any fabric that's handy really, but he hasn't mastered holding solid objects yet.
- The TV, scary, I know! I guess I don't get to watch daytime TV anymore as soon as I turn it on he's mesmerized.
- Swinging, at least one nap a day occurs in the swing, for some reason he is not a fan of napping in the crib.
- Traveling, we went for a little drive yesterday and he chatted with me most of the way. So precious.
- Kicking! The boy is going to be a soccer player, he loves kicking and moving his legs
- Sleeping for extended periods of time.
- Having his nails trimmed or filed.
- Having his eye (just the left one is still getting gookie) cleaned
One more silly picture for good measure.. I wouldn't want you to get the impression that they are all good ones!!