Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


Today is my parents 32th wedding anniversary! For some reason their anniversary sneaks up on me every year and I never get a card in the mail on time. Something about it being on the second of the month, I don't actually think of it until its actually October and then it is just too late. So this year I'm sending a 'green' paperless card, here it is:

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad/Grandma and Grandpa!!

Thanks for being a great example of a successful marriage. For showing me what it means to love unconditionally, even when dad walks through the house with snowy boots on or mom overcooks the chicken. =)

LOVE YOU!!

Sean Becky and Colin.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Just thinking about memories of their wedding day, It was a good day and don't tell your father (but we are real glad he joined the family - even if he wins at Scrabble), GG

Anonymous said...

Becky Boo..you left off a few years honey..it's 32. I could say "but who's counting?" Ahhh I am...(1976) love you for always thinking of "us" xo m & d

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Jones! (in case you guys are reading Becky's comments...) :) love, The Jay Family

Kristy said...

Umm... who won the Scrabble game??? Oh right... that was ME! :)