Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just Pictures.

I'm telling you I think I have the happiest baby on the planet! Look at that smile! Here he is wearing his Uncle Bob inspired Holiday Pants!

Star Light Star Bright! Colin is particularly impressed with our holiday star decorations.

Here is Colin's face after his first exposure to avocado. He gagged a bit so I mixed it with pears and that went down a little easier, I can't blame him, I didn't like it much either! Baby food making is still going really well. Although I just found out my food processor has BPA in it! ARG! I guess I'll try using the blender and see how that goes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IF you are not a fan of avocado, what made you try make it for Colin...does Sean like it? Any foods he doesn't like? ---Elaine

Becky said...

Gosh if I only gave him foods I liked the boy wouldn't eat much! Avocado is a recommended first food because its easy to digest and is high in nutrients.

Kristeen said...

This is the first picture (the avocado shot) where I've seen a clear likeness to you or Sean. Honestly, I took one look at this picture and the whole Kook-a-Berry Kiwi experience came rushing back to me.

JJ said...

Honey, Navy blue is a wonderful color on Colin!I love his holiday pants too!
and yesss..I've seen that look before trying to feed you!:)