Sunday, January 18, 2009

Can't catch a break.

Colin's second top tooth is now starting to pop through. Sheesh, as if I don't have enough problems with sleep we have to add all these teething issues on top of everything. Regardless, I do feel like we are improving on sleep, albeit in baby steps (how appropriate.) The next "log day" is the 21st so I'll clue you in on the 22nd about how far we have come.


I'll post pictures of the teeth when they are more visible. For now it would be silly to try to get a picture, and it would just frustrate both of us.

By the way...where is everyone? I feel like I used to get more comments and now I feel like I have no friends! Where have all my readers gone? Is Colin less interesting than my pregnancy? Or am I discussing less interesting issues? (If that's the case stay tuned... I have some fun stuff in the works.) Anyway.. I miss you guys. I love my comments, even (or maybe especially) the ones from strangers!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I find interesting is taking my analysis of the differences between babies. I read about Colin and listen to my brother talk about Mya and then hearing about people at work who have infants and just how vastly different they are in sleeping styles, interests, etc...I hope that the sleeping gets better soon and as always I am an active blog stalker! - Elaine

Erica said...

I did read much more frequently before... but I had much more time then! I try to catch up at least once a month for that cute little Colin and you and Sean, too. I miss you guys.

julie said...

btw, i am looking forward to "things no one told me part 4"

julie said...

is that a pic of colin's biting face? very intense, but still cute:)

mommymac4 said...

There is less to comment on because you seem to have a good grip on things or at least have an idea of how you are going to handle things :) I think your readers are just reading and neglecting to comment because to seem to have it all together- so good job! Look into wire covers, they are like coils that you wrap around the length of the wires to keep them together, and also outlet covers that allow you to box the outlet while in use.