My little baby is 6 months old! They don't lie when 'they say' that time flies!
Weight: 19lbs 13 oz (80th ile%)
Height: 28.75" (96th %ile)
Head Circ: 44.5cm (63rd %ile)
- Daddy coming home from work
- Baby Signing Time
- Sadie and Griffin (although I'm not sure the feeling is mutual)
- Putting things in his mouth
- Biting down on anything within reach
- Giving hugs and kisses
- Having air blown into his mouth (started as a trick to get him to let me use the snot sucker, he LOVES it)
- Tummy time
- The snot sucker (nasal aspirator)
HA! 2hrs at a time if we are lucky.
- He just rolled over for the first time this week (he is a little behind on this, mostly because he hates being on his belly) He can get from back to side or belly to side but he doesn't seem to know what to do with his bottom arm.
- When he wants something he starts breathing in and out really fast in a very excited manner.
- A new trick he started when he bites down on something (a spoon, pacifier or toy) he will create tension in his neck so his whole head shakes. Its funny but it makes feeding him a little slower.
- About halfway through the month he started blowing raspberries all the time.
A few more pictures just for fun..