I read this on another blog and decided to do it because Sean doesn't get nearly enough attention on my blog!
What are your middle names?
- Lawrence and Joanne (Both after our same sex parent)
How long have you been together?
- Married- 3.5 yrs
- Dating-10 years
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
- We met as freshmen in college sometime in August I guess, and started dating November 1st so about 2 months.
Who asked whom out?
- Sean asked me out.
How old are each of you?
- Sean is 29 and I am 28 for a few more months.
Whose siblings do you see the most?
- Sean's. His sisters more than anyone else. His brother just relocated to Miami and my sister is in Central New York.
Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
- Driving and being lost. But that is why we now have a navigation system. It is the cheapest marriage counselor I've ever heard of.
Did you go to the same school?
- High School No
- College Yes Canisius College is the best College in the world
- Grad School No
Are you from the same home town?
Who is smarter?
- That would be Sean. I'm going to embarrass him and tell you that he gradated #2 in our college graduating class of... ??? on the short side of 1000 I think. No one told me what number I graduated, they probably didn't want to hurt my feelings.
Who is the most sensitive?
- I would have to say me, but he has his moments too.
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
- Pio Pio in Jackson Heights is the first thing that comes to mind but we don't usually eat there "as a couple" in that we always bring out of town guests there.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
- I guess Ireland is currently the winner, but Switerland will soon beat that out.
Who has the craziest exes?
- Sean does, but only because of one in particular. However he also has the only 'ex' that is still a friend of ours too.
Who has the worst temper?
- I have to say me because Sean is the most even tempered person I have ever met! Although his 'lost temper' moments are more memorable because they are so infrequent (and more funny).
Who does the cooking?
- I do, Sean gets very stressed out about cooking.
Who is the neat-freak?
- Sean is the neat-en-er, but I am cleaner. His threshold is lower than mine.
Who is more stubborn?
- Equal parts of stubborn, which means that when we get mad, we go to bed mad because neither one will be the first to give an inch. I generally cave first, but he falls like a house of cards right behind me.
Who hogs the bed?
- This used to be me, then we had a baby and now it is most definately Sean! I now get about 4 inches of bed space.
Who wakes up earlier?
- Colin! But Sean gets up with him in the morning so I can sleep for another hour (or two as the case was today, Colin decided 5am was morning.) He is a good Daddy isn't he?
Where was your first date?
- The haunted catacombs in Buffalo.
Who is more jealous?
- Sean but only marginally (because neither one of us is all that jealous.) I got 'hit on' at a bar once during Seniors Week, a fellow classmate asked me if I was still seeing the guy I had been dating forever, I said yes. and he walked away. Sean watched this from the other side of the room, came over and said "Are you ready to leave now?" but it wasn't really meant to be a question.
How long did it take to get serious?
- Umm.. I don't know, I guess it was always serious.. but I guess it depends on your defination of serious.
Who eats more?
Who does the laundry?
- Me. As per our marriage contract, I do laundry and he does dishes.
Who's better with the computer?
- Sean mostly, but I'm better at Matlab Excell and Powerpoint!!
Who drives when you are together?
- Sean, or else we fight. My reaction time is a hair slower than his so he looses his mind and acts like I'm going to crash the car, then I yell back that I'm not going to crash the car, and who has been in more accidents?!? NOT ME, Then he yells back that he drives more so it just makes sense that he would be in more accidents and I say quitely.. yeah so?!
If you do this little ditty, leave a comment with a link so I can read it too.