Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Hat New Hat!

Last week while I was out shopping for a new hat for Colin, he decided to lob his current hat out of the stroller unbeknownst to me. So my plan to get an extra hat backfired because we were now back to one hat. Well Aunt Sisty got wind of this and what arrived in the mail today? A brand new hat which she apparently whipped up in about 3 hrs. Aren't you impressed?! Here it is:







Do you think he likes it? Don't you wish you had an Aunt Sisty?!?

4 comments:

Julie said...

I cannot get over how much Colin looks like you. It is going to be weird/interesting to see him grow up into a boy version of Becky!

Very cute hat, he looks like a little elf:)

Kristy said...

What a cutie! He does look a lot like you! Glad the hat fits so well!

Daisy and Ryan said...

LOVE the new hat! so cute! and that last picture is adorable! (well, they all are, but the last one esp.)

Crystal D. said...

These pictures are so great and I love the new hat! I can tell Colin does too :)