Monday, March 2, 2009

I get by with a little help from my friends...

A friend of mine from my Canisius days has a brother who is in a contest to win a free wedding. They need your help because the couple with the most votes wins a $30,000 wedding.

Click here and Click the "Vote for this Entry" link. Then refresh the page and vote again! You can vote ten times per day per IP address! My friend Sneks is without a doubt one of the sweetest and nicest people I know and I would appreciate it bunches if you would take a second to click through and vote (you don't have to sign up or give an email address or anything!). Jen is the kind of person who will do anything for her friends, and has been really supportive my efforts to raise money for the March of Dimes. I hope to pay her back in spades and help her little bro get this wedding. It is 2 mins of your time, to get them $30,000!!!

Voting is open until March 17th, so vote often and help a girl out!

Thanks

2 comments:

Sneks said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Now just keep your fingers crossed! :)

Anonymous said...

I will continue tomorrow! Canisius is the best and my fingers are crossed for you guys!