Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just so you know...

I have reverted back to the pop up style of comments because I can not leave comments on my own or other blogs when the embedded style of comments is used. No idea why, but I've tried on internet explorer and Firefox. So if you have noticed my absence of comments on your own blog (Erin, Julie, Daisy) that is why. I keep trying to publish comments but they never show up. Comments on my blog have been down so I thought maybe that was happening for other people too. Pop up comments seem to work fine.

5 comments:

Julie said...

i think i just changed mine to pop up style

Nicole said...

I have been trying for weeks to leave comments and haven't been able to! Thanks for changing it!

Erin said...

I changed mine, too, so you can post again -- it said on my blog's setting section -- The embedded comment form can not be used if you have Post Pages disabled -- do you this disabled on your settings?

Anonymous said...

I have tried leaving notes on Erin's blog and can't. I don't understand the whole thing. hopefully this is easier! nancy

Becky said...

I saw where it said that er but I honestly don't know what that means.