Monday, June 22, 2009

Colin's First Baseball Game

We took Colin to his first baseball game on Saturday. It was the Fox game so it started at 4pm, This was the only 4pm home game all year so we have been planning on going to this game since early May (1pm starts are mid-nap and 7pm starts are bed time). This was also our first time in the new citiFIELD. The game was pretty rainy but we were luckily under another level and protected. We endured an hour rain delay but unfortunately the Mets lost. Here are some pictures of our trip...
Colin is very impressed with the new stadium.

Me and my baby

Sean and Colin. Colin says Mets are #1



I really need to get some photo editing software... I would like to crop these pictures differently but I'm not going to do it in MS Paint!

6 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a nice time, despite the rain.

You should buy a Mac -- I love the iPhoto software!

Julie said...

did he like cowbell man? it was smart of you to sit under the overhang. let's go mets!

Becky said...

The overhang was an accident! I had no idea what the stadium looked like. Come to think of it I didn't see (or hear) cowbell man... I wonder if he is still around.

As for Erin's comment,I'm sure there is a cheaper way to crop my photos! But thanks for the rec! ;-)

Scott said...

Hey, just get Picasa from Google, it's totally free and it's actually pretty good. That's what I always use, it has all kinds of features, like red eye red., crop, different "filters" you know, the works. It's not quite as comprehensive as tool like PhotoShop, but that's NOT free.

But the way, the Mets?...

Daisy and Ryan said...

i second picasa. that's what i use! :) and it really does a lot. i would love to get something really nice, like photoshop, eventually. but picasa really does have a lot of nice features, esp for something that is free!! it will find all the pics on your computer, so you don't have to worry about downloading them into the program. and you can use it to upload into the online albums if you want - like the ones i use. it's also very user friendly.

Sneks said...

How fun! One of these days we do need to go to a Mets game with you guys -- like we have been talking about for 3 years!!!!

I missed you lots at ABS! Maybe you can come next year?? It's in VA!