Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Toy!

Colin has been ready for a 'walker' (the kind you walk behind not sit in)for a little while so when I saw this one online I couldn't resist. This walker also has a bead maze and two compartments for blocks (with three different kinds of blocks inside) and it can be a stroller for a toy if he wants. It is not an eco-friendly toy unfortunately so the plastic blocks are probably made with PVC, but we'll just try to keep them out of his mouth. I absolutely love finding multi-functional toys like this.
Check out how much he LOVES his new toy. There are other similar videos if you click through to the vimeo site. The extra voices you may hear are Chris and Oana.

New Toy 2 from Rebecca Berry on Vimeo.



Updated to add: This is the link to the toy! Around the Block Walker

6 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a fun toy! He is doing a great job of walking with it. Is that your condo? There are quite a few toys in there! My friend's house looks the same way, and I was hoping to avoid baby clutter by using a toy chest. I am beginning to think that this is unrealistic! Also, if my baby bumped into our entertainment center I would probably freak out......I guess I will have to accept the destruction of our furniture:)

Anonymous said...

He just loves his new toy...Gosh Bec he couldn't be cuter!! It's time to put some old toys away. This way on cranky days you pull a few out and it's like Yeah... a new toy! xoxo for my grand-boy!! Love, Mom

Becky said...

We have a little toy box but when Colin is awake the toys aren't always IN the box. The LR is more messy than normal because I TORE into the box when it came. There is packaging debris all around. =) He wouldn't even wait for me to put the walker together before playing with it so there wasn't time to clean up before I let him have it. He was so cute I had to get the camera out.. Yes mom, half his toys are already hidden.

AbbeM said...

Adorable! I know he's closing in on a year, but I can't believe he's walking already! Natalie still loves her push-walkers like that (we have 2 of them, one converts to a seated car she can ride around on - with us pushing, of course). I'm so glad you found one you like!

Anonymous said...

Bec...the second time I watched...he's sooo excited and giggling that he is forgetting that he is walking...too precious xo Grandma j

Kristeen said...

He always just seems like the happiest kid in the world. I love him! And I miss him.