Friday, June 19, 2009

Rainy Day Fun

Yesterday it rained all day long so Colin and I were trapped in the house. Colin was starting to get cranky with this situation until I remembered I had a bag full of craft pom-pom's. Boy was that a fun activity for the little guy. Please note-there are various sizes and some are clearly a choking hazard so he was monitored closely while playing. As you can see he was totally engrossed in the activity and could not be bothered to look at the camera for a photo.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How perfect was that Bec...too cute! mom

Anonymous said...

Very cute..I probably would have said..well Colin this is why we need to both work on getting daddy to move us someplace tropical!?!?!?! after that I would have jumped in the laundry basket too!!! Looked like fun!?!?!-E

Kristy said...

Just what are you doing with all those pom poms?

Lukas would love throwing them down the stairs! Luey would love battin' them around too.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! The simplest "toys" are often the best. ~Pam.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kristy, my first thought when you wrote pom poms I said to myself self what is Becky doing with pom poms, anxious to hear the answer. Yes, what fun talk about the simple pleasures. Happy belated Fathers Day to Sean. Love GG