Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Cholocate Dog.

Colin had a visit from our friend Joel's dog Monty, whom we affectionately refer to as "the chocolate dog" due to his size and color. Colin wasn't really sure what to think about the dog, all the animals he has encountered up to now ran away from him, not towards him. Here are some of the cute pictures from the evening showing his reaction.

As if to say "ahh it's licking me!"


The part where Monty tried to remove Colin's shorts like the dog in the sunscreen ad.

Colin was barking back I think.

Align Center
I love the look Monty is giving Colin

I think Colin started to enjoy Monty by the end of the evening. This does not in any way mean we will be getting a dog anytime soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did the cats feel about the "chocolate dog"?

Kristeen said...

Awww, cute. I would like a visit from a cute little chocolate dog :)

Crystal said...

Monty is the best. I'm glad it looks like he and Colin were able to handle each other :)

Sarah B. said...

Super cute!!!!!!! Colin would enjoy a little puppy (hint hint). Kristeen-you can barrow my Max for a while. I'm sure he would love the attention...

Nicole said...

Very cute! Monty looks like my dog Yogi growing up. If I remember correctly, he used to always growl at you!

Becky said...

1. The cats didn't really get to meet much of Monty before we put them away. Monty's barking at the cats made Colin nervous so we didn't get to see if they would relax into each other. Sadie probably would have played, but not Griffin.
2. No no puppys! No dogs while we live in NYC.
3.Monty is much smaller than Yogi, and does not have a major aversion to me the way Yogi did. You don't really get a sense of how little Monty is in these pictures.

Julie said...

i love that 2nd pic of the monty pulling at colin's pants. looks like he is getting a kick out of it!