Thursday, August 13, 2009

Swimming Update

Here are some pictures from swimming lessons today. Colin is doing such a great job now! It took him about three weeks to let go of my neck and lately he even smiles and laughs when entering the water. Today was not the kind of day you feel like going for a swim, but luckily the water wasn't as cold as I expected. You'll notice my swimwear has become more practical! He can't pull this top off me that is for sure. (If you are interested in reviewing the previous swim lesson post, click "classes" in the labels section, or at the very bottom of this post.)


Colin is more interested in Daddy than in blowing bubbles.


Kick kick kick!

Now for a dip! 1...2...3...

...look ma, no screaming!

4 comments:

Julie said...

yay colin! you did it! i guess he just needed time to work it out :)

Kristeen said...

Was it scary the first time you just dipped him under? I get anxious thinking about it, I assume it was probably worse for you than him. Anyway, Yay Colin!! Glad they're going well.

Anonymous said...

That boy is loven the water NOW! Great Job one and "all"!! Bec I think he is growing by the second! :) xoxo Grandma j

JJ said...

Dad just loved seeing him in the water...He said "the boy is working his legs...good job" We will make a swimmer out him yet! ps I finally reset my password so I don't come up anonymous anymore! :)