Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Introducing..


Colin's new buddy Carter Fredrick Cool was born to Brian and Kristeen on November 1st 2009 just after 7:00pm. This little guy put Kristeen through the ringer, at a hefty 8lbs 7oz and 21 inches long. To top it all off he was 18 days early! While I think Kristeen and Brain would have preferred a couple more weeks to prepare, Carter really wanted me to be home for the big event. A few weeks ago I put in my request for a Nov 2nd birth so I am being blamed for his early arrival, which is just fine by me.

6 comments:

Kristeen said...

Okay clearly my hormones are in full swing because this just broke me down completely. (Of course, so did an early morning diaper change.) This little guy is still putting me through the ringer, but I love him so much it's worth it.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of him cuddling with his mom! Elaine

Erin said...

I can't believe you did a birth announcement on your blog before his mom did one on his blog! :)

Sarah B. said...

So precious!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am beyond happy that you were here this week Becky! You were such a big and constant help for Kristeen and for me as well! Thank YOU so much!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should go in the business of becoming a doula for friends? Elaine