Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Feature- Twitter

I've had a twitter account for a while now, but I don't really use it much. Recently after seeing its use in other places I thought I would start posting (sorry tweeting!) there more frequently. Sometimes I have a brief thought that isn't really blog post length, so I've started posting those thoughts on twitter. Since none of you know I have a twitter account I made it so you can read those posts (oops tweets) now in my twitter side bar. Of course, there is the chance that no one really cares about these random thoughts, but no one said you have to read them. I'm guessing my mother will enjoy this new development, and maybe Elaine since she is almost always my first comment I get the impression she checks in frequently! Technically, I should now be able to 'tweet' from my phone but I haven't worked that out yet...

Hope you enjoy the new feature.

5 comments:

AbbeM said...

I take care of my "short, random thoughts" quota on facebook. I haven't given in to the lure of twitter yet. :) But I like having the little updates on the side of the blog too!

Erin said...

I don't really understand Twitter. you should just join Facebook, Beck! :)

Julie said...

you are so hip! i don't understand how it is different than facebook though. i guess i am just too old for these new-fangled inventions!

Crystal said...

I "tweeted" very briefly, but since I have a facebook account it was kind of the same thing. I don't have THAT many thoughts to post :)

Anonymous said...

Becky..I even go on Facebook..although I don't make too many comments. I do enjoy all the little thoughts and comments other people I know have to say. Tweeting is way out of my league! nancy