Monday, December 14, 2009

The winner is...

Kristy!

I totally didn't fix this so my sister would win I swear. I even thought about doing it over again because it seemed wrong but this is how it came out so I'm going with it. Here is my screen shot showing the date and time and the random number that I got when I put my info into random.org.  I am a little late with this post, you can blame Julie I was responding to an email from her.


Congratulations to Kristy, thanks to everyone else for playing.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I WON!!! Yippy!!! Kristeen is going to be sooo mad!

I wouldn't have minded if you did pick someone else... I understand... but you didn't state in your rules that you couldn't be related to the person in charge of the game.

If you really feel bad then you can run it again and just buy me the necklace for a Christmas gift. That would be the fair thing to do.

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

I see how it is Kristy you won the jelly beans at the shower, now this...I definitely see a trend here!!!

Elaine

JJ said...

Ohhhh man...AND "I" was trying to win!!! Beat out by my "own" daughter!! This was fun Bec!! xoxo

Erin said...

Hahaha -- I was going to say, I guess Kristy isn't getting one of those for Christmas now! :)

Daisy and Ryan said...

That's how I felt when you won the gdiaper from my giveaway. I almost said the same thing you did about not fixing it, esp with a lot of the entries being new readers. Haha!