Monday, January 4, 2010

Fast Forward to today!


While this might seem out of order, I'm going to skip through the back log of posts I have yet to write to bring you pictures from today.

My parents got Colin an easel for Christmas and with it lots of different kinds of paint (finger paint, watercolors, and crayola bottled paint.)  Since I'm not really sure he is ready for paints I picked up a paint with water book and let him try that today. The verdict: he is definitely not ready for paint. The brush was just too tempting and I had to keep reminding him not to put it in his mouth... although I'm sure it was confusing since he was sitting in his high chair where he typically gets spoons and forks.

Here are the photos:



I put water in the cup holder, he figured out that pretty quickly.




Painting wubzy




Enjoying himself


 
So proud of his picture. 

I should note that paint with water is messy, but it did come off his hands fairly easily.

3 comments:

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

He looks like quite an artist. He did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Isn't being messy the sign of fun? Looks like he is having a great time!
~Pam.

Kristy said...

I want to paint!