Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lots to say...

No time to say it.  We are back home after nearly nonstop traveling since Dec 23rd. I have lots of pictures and adventures to share with you, but I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it all. Colin was a champ with all the visiting we did, and amazingly only had one night of middle of the night wake ups (likely caused by him getting spoiled by being allowed to nap on me during our flight up to Syr.) Colin even had his first overnight at grandma jo's without mommy and daddy and did very well.  More news and photos about our adventures coming asap.

1 comment:

AbbeM said...

that's how it is for me too Becky! I got so far behind on posts with all the stuff we did. I'm slowly catching up, but I still have at least 4 to go to get us through New Year's! hope your traveling was fun.