Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Looking Big...and like Daddy!


My little baby looks so big all of a sudden!


For those of you who still don't see Sean in Colin I'm hoping this helps. Unfortunately I caught him in full flash, but the eyes, ears, lips and expression are all very much Seans.  It is one of the most Sean-like photos I've seen.

One of only a  few photos of 'Baby Sean' I have here in our apartment (although I have more of him than I have of me!). On the back it says 1981, so the age should be close.

6 comments:

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

I definitely see the resemblance. Do you also have a picture of you at that time to compare as well? I have a hard time saying who I see more in people's children unless I see their baby picture.

Erin said...

I see a bit of Sean, but I still see a lot more Becky!!

Julie said...

i agree with erin. i def see some sean features....(especially those ears!) but i think colin is mostly you!

Jayson said...

Mr. Berry's moustache is phenomenal!

Crystal said...

I actually said "Aww" out loud when I saw this. He really does look like Sean, even though I always thought he looked like you a little more. What great pics. And I second Jay's comment. :)

Anonymous said...

Guess who has always thought Colin looked like his Dad but of course I am not bragging.GG