Monday, April 12, 2010

Colin's little buddy.

Sean and I spent some time babysitting baby Carter this weekend so his mommy and daddy could attend a wedding. I fully expected Colin to have trouble sharing his Mommy and Daddy with Carter, but to be honest the bigger problem was sharing 'baby Cah-tah' with Mommy and Daddy.  Here are a few pictures of Colin with his new little buddy.
 
Colin loved helping put Carter's pacifier back in. Carter seemed to appreciate it as well.




While this picture is pretty darn cute, moments later I had to pull Colin off of Carter and free the poor little critter from an overenthusiastic embrace. Carter didn't seem to mind, thankfully.
Posing for the camera.  Colin is all about 'cheesin' now. He is his mothers son, that is for sure. Carter even cracked a little smile for this one.







 In some of the pictures Colin and Carter appeared the same size, so I had Colin stand up. All he wanted to do was give Carter big hugs. Hopefully they will grow up to be great friends someday.



8 comments:

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

so glad to hear you all had a wonderful trip!!!!!

Kristeen said...

I didn't even know you took these pictures! I love them! So glad they get along and that we're not going to have to force their friendship (which I'm fully prepared to do...) We had so much fun being on "vacation" with you guys. Let's do it again soon :)

Sarah B. said...

The pictures are sooo cute, and it seems that Colin loves Carter! Glad you all had a great time.

Julie said...

i am so glad that colin had a better reaction to sharing you with carter than he did with annabelle! there is hope! maybe he just wants a little brother.

these pictures are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

They look like they will grow up to be best buddies like their Mom's are!

Tiffiny said...

So very unrelated to this blog (well, sort of) but this is the only way I know to get a hold of you. I know it's been a long time but I've been keeping up on your blog and so enjoy seeing pictures of Colin growing up. Anyway, I'd really like to talk to, need to talk to you. Can you shoot me an email with your email address so I can write you back? Thanks Becky. Can't wait to talk to you again.

Tiffiny said...

Opps...forgot to leave my email address: tiffinyhshuttleworth@hotmail.com

Erin said...

Aw, cute! I'm so glad Colin reacted well to sharing you guys!