Monday, June 7, 2010

Video Catch Up.

I finally took the time to upload all the videos from my video camera, so I am sharing the "Video of the Month" from March April and May in one post.  I may eventually archive these in the appropriate month but for now I'll make them all new so you can see them without having to search the archives.

March:

Bless you juice from Rebecca Berry on Vimeo.

Colin almost always says "Bless you" when someone sneezes. To him, the release of pressure from the valve on his cup must sound like a sneeze. All on his own he started saying "Bless you juice" whenever the cup made that noise. I was able to catch it on video before the cups got worn in enough to stop making the sound.


April:

Tastes like ice cream from Rebecca Berry on Vimeo.
This is a game Colin and I were playing, he says "Tastes like ice cream" and I reply in a silly voice that "its yogurt" and he apparently thinks it is hysterical. If only everyone found me this funny.



May:

Boys wearing high heels from Rebecca Berry on Vimeo.
The evening after Erin's graduation Ben started parading around in the high heels she wore to the ceremony. Colin decided to get in on the game as well so I of course pulled out the video camera. =) Sam had no interest in the game at that particular time. Erin will have to report if he ever wants to walk in 'mommy's shoes'


I just took June's video this evening so that didn't get uploaded yet. I will make a concerted effort to get it up before the end of June.

5 comments:

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

Those boys walk quite well in high heels!!!

Brandon was laughing and he wasn't even watching the video, he could hear it. He said "is that Colin?" Then he was excited without even watching the video.

Kristeen said...

For what it's worth, I pretty much find you that funny :)

Erin said...

Haha -- I thought having boys, I wouldn't have to fight them to wear my own clothes. Sam does like to wear the high heels -- they each have their own favorite pair. Ben's are the red-suede open toed 3" pumps, and Sam wears kitten-heel black shoes that are covered in sequins ...

AbbeM said...

Natalie has always loved walking in my high heels! And I didn't realize before this that we have the same high chair/booster seat. Love it! And we also use the same sippy cups, and they make the same squeak noise. It cracks Natalie up too, but she doesn't say bless you, she says excuse me. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh
Becky the video's are the best, love, love them. Yes darling you are quite a chuckle. Love you.GG