Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Colin's 2nd Second Birthday.

All the traveling and stress has finally caught up with me and I am under the weather. I hope today will be the worst of this cold and I can move on tomorrow and get back to functioning on all cylinders, bonus for you I think the only project I can manage tonight is uploading photos..

In continuing to update you in reverse order I will post pictures of Colin's 2nd Second Birthday before post pictures from his 1st Second Birthday. First the little guests:


Baby Carter
Anna-banana-belle
Cousin Lukas
Lilly Lou


Tommy boy
















































On to the activities:


These pint sized guests were still in the womb at Colin's 1st birthday party! This year they enjoyed each others company!






Said Mama's had a little more fun this year and enjoyed some excellent mojitos!






The kids spent some time in pool..Here is another example of Colin being more likely to get in the water if he isn't wearing appropriate swimwear.




Lily and Annabelle enjoyed playing in the same "gutter stream" from last year.


Colin is up for anything...tennis, baseball or raking the yard!  Now in his swim suit he will completely avoid the pool.. Go figure.


The dog next door was also a big hit. Who doesn't love dogs?











Cake and Presents:


Baseball cupcakes!









Happy Birthday To YOU Colin.


Opening gifts.








Colin has a second cupcake while enjoying his new baseball helmet and swimming goggles.


Colin models his new shark towel.  So cute!







Some pictures of the adults at the party:


G.G. (Great Grandma) and Grandpa pose for a picture with Lukas.



Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Sisty.




I cant resist squEEzing the babies.  Love this little guy!










Hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as Colin enjoyed the party.

3 comments:

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

Looks like a WONDERFUL party. I bet he LOVES his baseball helmet.

Anonymous said...

A good time was had by all and oh such good food. I sure would like a picture of Colin and his helmet, I need it for my special frame, thanks, love you GG

Kristy said...

Great pics!