Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fall Videos

Video of the Month from the last few months:  Enjoy.

September:
We visited my parents for my fathers 60th birthday. Lukas and Colin got playing together and made up this game where they ran down the hallway onto a pile of pillows. There are probably 7 versions of this video, so I choose the two that I thought were the cutest. I couldn't pick between them so I uploaded both.  I have no idea what the crash is at the end of the second one, but if memory serves nothing was broken. Colin's face was so cute when it happens that I decided not to cut it out.


Colin and Lukas Playing from Rebecca Berry on Vimeo.


Colin and Lukas Playing 2 from Rebecca Berry on Vimeo.

October:
Colin sings a rousing rendition of ABC's while in the bath tub, complete with a missing letter or two and big finish. 

Colin sings the ABC's from Rebecca Berry on Vimeo.


November:
All-Star. Colin is all sports all the time right now. Between soccer and baseball I'm not sure how we haven't broken a lamp yet. If we had a yard to play in he wouldn't be playing inside. Here he is playing baseball with Sean. I wanted to upload a soccer video too, but it didn't come out well. Maybe next month.


Baseball from Rebecca Berry on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

Lukas and Colin are great buddies!!!

What a great mom, you let him play ball in the house!!!!

Julie said...

i love the videos!

the chasing game is great. i love how kids can make up a game with their imaginations. that is what i love the most about teaching young children.

the abc's in the tub were amazing! he is very smart! (of course he is, his parents are super smart)but, where does he get his sass from which was so evident from the "s"??


lastly, he has a great swing. maybe he will really be into sports in school. are there any leagues you can enroll him in for wee ones?

looking forward to seeing him around x-mas!

Kristeen said...

The way he sang the "s" in the ABC's made me totally think of Sean. Very sassy, Julie's right.

I miss you guys!