Wednesday, March 23, 2011

18 Week Baby bump

Now you can REALLY see a huge size difference (I checked twice to make sure I was comparing the right weeks!). I couldn't find this same shirt but I have a similar one so I wore it instead. There is even a flash shadow in the P2 pic that actually makes me look slightly bigger than I am.  I am feeling very well lately, thankfully. Not too much to report, I have been feeling her move since I was 14-weeks along but Sean just finally got to feel her last week.  So far her movements are much more rolly polly than Colin's pokes and jabs. I've also been feeling contractions since I was about 10 weeks and spoke with the doctor about it. Neither of us was overly concerned, I likely felt them during my first pregnancy I just wasn't sure what it was. I remember referring to it as the baby 'sitting on the bay window' since I just thought it was Colin moving forward and putting pressure on the uterus. Novice mistake!
P1
P2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look even more radiant this time Becky! Maybe because it is your 2nd child and you know more and can be even more excited/relaxed about what is in store! yippee!
nancy

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

I couldn't see your bump when I visited because you had a fleece jacket on (sniff sniff). You look GREAT!!!!! So glad that Sean was able to feel her move.