Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby Bump - 30 Weeks

These last few weeks have been rather uneventful in terms of the pregnancy. The biggest change is that simply existing is now more exhausting than it was a few weeks ago. We made a trip to Ikea last night and I was walking around for about 4 hrs and woa did I feel it by the end. I sometimes forget that I am not the same person I was 30 (or even 6) weeks ago. The second trimester honey moon is definitely over! I was fully recovered by this morning with no adverse effects in fact after a rather early bedtime (I passed out on the couch around 9:30) I was up and ready to go at 7:30am this morning. Colin was also exhausted from our trip (and lack of a nap) and slept until 9am (only the second time in history). Why is it always the mornings I'm wide awake that he sleeps in and the mornings I'm totally beat that he gets up at 6:30?!? Anyway.. here are the pictures (I went and changed into the same shirt for easier comparison). I'm starting to notice some facial puffiness, but only when I see pictures, it isn't as evident in 'real life'. Still my hands and feet are totally normal at this point. Neighbors who have seen me for both pregnancies all are now commenting on how much 'smaller' I am this time around. Which I know is true but it is interesting to have other people comment on it, especially people that I don't really know that well. Apparently I was so freakish during P1 I left quite the impression. Go me!
P2
P1

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You can really see the difference in your face!