Thursday, July 21, 2011

34/35 Week Baby Bump

 I finally took this picture at around 11:00 last night, you'll have to excuse me if I look a little tired. To me it looks like I'm evening out a little more, size wise with P1. I still have less weight in my face but the belly appears more similar (although I guess I am really a week further ahead in the P2 pic compared to the P1). I'm not sure if it is visible in the photos but little baby bee has definitely dropped since the last photo. I looked down one night last week and all of a sudden my belly was much further away than it had been earlier that day. I am still having frequent contractions but overall I feel pretty good. I'm just getting to the point where I'm starting to feel 'done' with this pregnancy but obviously I have a thesis to deposit before I really want to be done.  "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can, I think I can" (Colin just got "The Little Engine That Could" in the mail as his first free book through Dolly Parton's Imagination Library I'm honestly not sure how widespread the program is but if you want your preschool age child (0-5) to get a free book every month check and see if your community is registered.) 
P2

P1

4 comments:

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

I checked-we do not have it in our area. Bummer---

You look great-----Can't wait to meet your new little lady.

Kristeen said...

I find it so telling that in all your P1 pictures your hair is done, and in P2 pictures it's pulled back. Oh how life changes when you have a toddler running around. Time for yourself? What?

Becky said...

I noticed that trend myself and had to laugh... drying my hair is so low on my priority list its nuts... so far I haven't given up on make-up.. We'll see if baby#2 changes that!!

Crystal said...

You look great Becky! Glad you're feeling well and can't wait to see pics of the new baby :)