Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weight Pool

I was weighed at the hospital upon admission which makes the final weight gain +39!  Which means it is a tie between Aunt Kathy and Julie!  There is no prize, just bragging rights! Congratulations!

In other stats: my final weight was only 9 lbs less than my final weight in P1 despite being 21lbs less of actual weight gain! However, those extra lbs I had to start were not a failure to 'loose' the original weight, I was actually attempting to gain weight in order to maintain a more healthy weight before getting pregnant. According to our unofficial bathroom scale I have lost 13lbs since delivery but since Meghan was almost 9 of that, it isn't very impressive! It wasn't just water weight this time so I don't think it will come off as quickly.

2 comments:

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

Nolan was 8 lb 12 oz when I came home I think I had only lost 9lbs I was devasted. By the end of week two I had lost a total of 23 lbs....I am certain it will come off quickly because you gained all baby!!!!

Julie said...

what the....! no prize!? this is crap!

:)