Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Picking 2011

Fall is my favorite season in NYC, and it is my favorite time to take pictures of Colin. For some reason, I always get really great photos in the fall (see here and here and here for a walk down memory lane). This year so far we are keeping with that trend. Poor Meghan once again slept through the whole thing, only waking up right at the end so she missed most of the photo ops. Here are some of my favorite photos of our trip.
 My big boy! I keep reminding myself that I will look at these pictures and see how little he was someday. For now I just see him looking so OLD! He is wearing the sweater GiGi made for him last year. I think there is a chance he will get in it next year too.
 This kid knows how to be photographed I didn't even have to ask him to do this, he just does it. I guess that is what happens when you are the child of the 'mama-ratzi'.
 I couldn't pick between these last two so I just uploaded both!

 Aunt Katie and Cousin Jaylee.
 Colin is very enthusiastic about his sister. She is wearing the fall outfit that he also wore as an ity bity (although I can't find a picture of him in it).
 Meghan was pretty hungry at this point and was not really in the mood for pictures!
 I like the light in this one.
All laughing at the little cousins. The large pumpkin behind them is actually a bounce house and the highlight of the trip for me was watching Colin bounce in there with all his young cousins: Brenna, Mia, Keegan, Danny, Haylee and Jaylee (Ellis and Meghan were too little this year for the bounce house)
1st Cousins with the 2nd Cousins (who just so happened to almost match on this particular occasion) We actually have matching outfits for them so stay tuned for that... Ellis is a year (and two weeks) older than Meghan, so...Meghan is to Ellis as Colin is to Lukas =)

No comments: