Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby's First Bubble Bath


Meghan is probably a little young for a bubble bath, but Colin was having a rather rough afternoon, and I needed to distract and relax him. Since Sean wasn't home both kids got a bubble bath and it was a hit all around! I grabbed the camera and took a few cute shots of the kiddos. 

This picture cracks me up because it looks like they are touching when actually Colin is a good foot in front of her. Makes him look huge and her look tiny.








Can you see the love in her face! She adores her big brother.. the feeling is pretty mutual.

Surrounded by bubbles. Isn't she the sweetest little thing?
Laughing at her mama.
Those cheeks! I can hardly stand it! Perfect for kissing.
There is still quite a bit of baby left in this face too. Some days I can see how young he still is, but other days he seems so grown up.
He was a bit of a handful this evening (mostly just overtired because I had to wake him up from a nap in order to make sure he went to bed on time) but that all melts away when I look at his sweet face.

5 comments:

Elaine and Brandon Carder said...

you sure do make wonderful bubble baths....looks like they both enjoyed it...as did mom!!!! Great choice to relax everyone.

Erin said...

So cute -- and how nice that the bath works to calm both of them.

Crystal said...

Such adorable photos! Looks like they had so much fun. Now I want to go take a bubble bath (but by myself :)

Kristy said...

Love bath time pics! So cute! See you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful and yes the love that shows in those faces is sol so special.