Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter

This year I had the kids pictures taken with the "Easter Bunny". They came out so cute that I just have to share them.






Yes, it is a real live bunny! No, we didn't do anything special to it to get it to interact with the kids, it just did! He was more than happy to climb all over and be 'loved' by the them. Colin was a wee bit nervous about it, mainly because it showed no fear of him but Meghan dove right in!  More pictures later of our Easter Celebration.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

This is so cute!

Abbe Macbeth said...

Ok, I so want my kids to take photos with a real bunny now. These pics are SO cute! Glad the kids enjoyed it.

Crystal said...

Usually I'm not a fan of pics like these but I adore these ones! The kids look so cute and I love how the bunny just worked it right along with them!

Erin said...

I love Portrait Simple -- I am glad you guys made the trip this year, the pictures are so cute!

Nicole said...

The pictures are so cute!